The World Genesis Foundation is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization committed to a mission to "leave no child without hope for the future." The foundation works in cooperation with the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization and partners throughout the world to create new opportunities for youth in areas where opportunities may be limited or unavailable today.
Board of Directors: Sorin Repanovici, Corneliu Chisu and Heather Caton, MSW (from left to right)
"The potential possibilities of any young mind may simply be
the most fascinating, stimulating and powerful concept in our
David Lewis Anderson, Co-Founder, World Genesis
In many areas of our world, youth endure suffering or face a future without the hope of opportunities for moral, physical and intellectual development. Working together we believe people can make a difference to leave no child without hope for the future. Education is key to this vision as well as social and economic development.
We work for a sustainable world with just societies that value knowledge, promote a culture of peace, celebrate diversity and defend human rights, achieved by providing education for all. Even small donations of time, money or material can make a significant difference in the hopes and lives of many youth. We invite and encourage you to review our projects and programs and hope you will consider joining us in any way to support this mission.
It's Free and Easy to Create Hope
It's FREE and EASY to Create Hope.
Click on the Heart above to make a difference!
|Offering free or greatly discounted interent solutions for your favorite not-for-profit mission of hope and peace.|
- NASA's Mars Curiosity Speaks With Youth at UNESCO Academy
- UNESCO Center for Peace Director Attends Romanian Youth Academy
- UNESCO Center fo Peace Partners to Expand JumpStart Program
- Heather Caton Elected as New President and CEO
- Naftaly Ngugi of South Africa Receives Lifetime Award
- International Robotics Contest Held in Republic of Moldova
- Chan Chow Wah of Singapore Joins Executive Team
- Bleulight Project in Myanmar to Reduce Childhood Disease
- Astronaut Edgar Mitchell to Speak at Youth Academy
- New Partnership Formed with Ecoviroment in South Africa
- UNESCO Youth Academy Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Educational Video is Ranked #1 in World by YouTube
- Global Team Formed for UNESCO Cultural Project
- Lifetime Achievement Award presented to Heather Caton